Joe is a Russian born, British based corporate and financial intelligence analysist. He assists with asset tracing and specialises in open source and database research having worked on cases in a wide range of jurisdictions.
- GSCE Qualifications (8 at A and A*), A Level Qualifications; Economics (A*), Russian (A*), History (A), French (B), Extended Project Qualification (A*).
- Simons Muirhead and Burton Solicitors – An internship assisting in the Criminal Law Department as well as on the Death Penalty Project.
- Transnational Markets Consultancy, – Assisting with translation and analysis at a communications and consultancy company that works for a Russian nuclear energy company.
- Amadeus Consultancy – Working in corporate intelligence assisting high profile clients under sanctions or criminal investigations in legal and financial solutions. Specifically working with South American and Eastern European corruption cases.
- Bearstone Global – Interning at a private investigation firm assisting with asset tracing for Eastern European clients whilst gaining experience in a number of European jurisdictions.
Professional societies and ratings:
Joe is fluent in Russian and English with a good knowledge of French.