Sergei is the founder and Managing Partner of MGAP and leads MGAP’s main international projects in the field of asset tracing and debt recovery, M&A, TMT (technology, media and telecoms), including strategic work between US major studios and Russian leading film and TV producers.
- Graduate Diploma in Law, Moscow State Law Academy, 2002
- Deutsche Management Academy and Cambridge Education Business Administration Program, 2000
- Course of Cinematography by Vadim Usov, Russian State Film Institute (VGIK), 1991 – 1995.
Prior to founding MGAP, Sergei worked on large Russian and International mergers and acquisitions projects.
Professional societies and ratings:
- Advocate, member of Moscow Regional Bar, register number 50/4291
- Sergei is recommended by The Legal 500 EMEA as a TMT lawyer
- Member of Amnesty International since 1991
- Sergei currently holds an EASA PPL private pilot license