Valentina is a Russian and English qualified lawyer (solicitor of England and Wales) with a specialisation in immigration, corporate commercial law, structuring both in the Russian Federation and abroad, setting up and providing full legal support to businesses in the UK and Russia covering all legal aspects (employment, corporate and tax) as well as experience representing clients in state courts in Russia and England.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice with Distinction, BPP Law School, London, 2010
- Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP Law School, London, 2008
- Master of Laws, First Class with Honours (State University, Russia), 1999
- Certificate of Advanced French (L’Institut Français, London), 2007
- Certificate of English for Academic and Professional Purposes (Westminster University,London), 2004
- During 20 years of a corporate legal career in London, Valentina worked as a solicitor in a large UK law firm and as an in-house Counsel for businesses that have a predominant interest in the CIS, such as a Russian oil corporation and family offices of HNW individuals. Previously, Valentina worked as In-house Counsel for a Large Textile corporation in Russia.