Amiran is the co-founder and Partner of MGAP and leads on corporate conflict resolution projects (including criminal-administrative proceedings and/or cross-jurisdiction disputes), major property cases as well as international asset tracing and debt recovery projects.
- Graduate Diploma in Law, Moscow State University (MGU), 1998
- Worked on regulation of insider dealing on the stock market took part in the development of regulation of the securities market in Russia, developed a monitoring system for of members of the Russian Federation stock market;
- Represented the interests of Russia’s major property owners he set up measures to counteract corporate mergers, created a complex system of protection against corporate mergers within the territory of Moscow and the Moscow region, used his regional experience in combatting corporate mergers as part of his work on regional corporate conflicts
Professional societies and ratings:
- Advocate, member of Moscow Regional Bar, registration number 50/609
- Amiran was recommended by Who’s Who Legal as a customs lawyer