Yuriy has substantial experience in dispute resolution in the fields of property, commercial and IP litigation.
Also, Yuriy has an in-depth expertise in advising high net-worth individuals on divorce matters subject to corporate business structure outside the jurisdiction, as well as on legal issues regarding child custody.
- Graduate Diploma in Law, Ulyanovsk State University, 2006
- Volga-Dnepr Language School, 2005
- Yuriy joined MGAP in 2006. Previously, he was a consultant in the Russian subsidiary of a major Austrian bank and in 2005 worked in public prosecution in the field of transport, specializing in the supervision of legislation compliance
Professional societies and ratings:
- Advocate, member of Moscow Regional Bar, registration number 50/6022
- Yuriy is recommended by The Legal 500 EMEA as a TMT lawyer