Yuriy’s key practice is intellectual property and media law with a particular focus on international and Russian national film production. He has acted as legal advisor on over 20 film projects produced in Russia and the US. He also advises US TV channels on Russian mass media regulations and compliance.
Yuriy has substantial experience in dispute resolution in the fields of property, commercial and IP litigation.
Also, Yuriy has an in-depth expertise in advising high net-worth individuals on divorce matters subject to corporate business structure outside the jurisdiction, as well as on legal issues regarding child custody.
- Graduate Diploma in Law, Ulyanovsk State University, 2006
- Volga-Dnepr Language School, 2005
- Yuriy joined MGAP in 2006. Previously, he was a consultant in the Russian subsidiary of a major Austrian bank and in 2005 worked in public prosecution in the field of transport, specializing in the supervision of legislation compliance
Professional societies and ratings:
- Advocate, member of Moscow Regional Bar, registration number 50/6022
- Yuriy is recommended by The Legal 500 EMEA as a TMT lawyer