MGAP’s Aviation Practice started back in the 2007, when we represented Dassault Aviation in a corporate jet sale deal with one of Russia’s major oil and gas companies.
Legal support of aviation projects by our team is based on a successful combination of inside knowledge of the aviation industry and a multifaceted business approach to help with individual clients’ needs.
We provide legal services to the aviation industry on a wide range of issues, such as:
- Negotiating with contractors on the purchase and sale of aircrafts
- Legal support of transactions related to aviation financing, as well as leasing of aircrafts or special ground equipment
- Legal support of aircraft leasing, technical maintenance procedures of aircrafts, as well as the supply of aircraft equipment (including engines and parts)
- Legal support in the events of insured settlement, both in the case of air transportation and test flights
- Legal support for the acquisition of or financing the construction of an aircraft, including due diligence of various financial and leasing structures, as well as examination of title documents in relation to the aircraft
- Preparation of documents for obtaining the right to operate an aircraft
- Representation of clients' interests in the Federal Air Transport Agency, customs, and other state bodies, including appealing their actions and decisions in courts
In the course of the last five years, our practice has been focused on the development of the future of aviation, namely the legal support of projects and initiatives of Net Zero and Jet Zero companies.
Dassault Aviation https://www.dassault-aviation.com/en/
Nebo Air www.neboair.co.uk
Green Airside www.greenairside.co.uk
iFly Electric www.flyaboutaviation.com